Lily's Blog

A place to share my learning

Leadership!

April29

Leadership is a new subject that we are studying at school. It is important that we know what leadership is. Leadership is when you lead the way in a confident way, but that is not all.Β  Leadership is also when you know what’s right and do it. Last year we learned about Great People. My great person was Eva Peron. She was a great leader because she inspired people to help others in her country. Β  She did her best to show that she was strong and could do important things to help change people’s lives for the better, like getting them food, shelter, school, jobs and health care. I think leadership is very important because everyone should be a leader. If you have a dream you canΒ  use leadership to reach it! I use leadership to reach my goals so I know you can do it too. I was a leader when I started my blog and I think being a leader is really fun, but when you get the confidence to have leadership there is one thing you have to watch out for. It is that you should try not to be bossy. The best leaders can lead in a kind and generous way. I hope you are a leader! I would love to hear about the ways you show leadership, so feel free to comment!

snoopy 333

by posted under Uncategorized | 7 Comments »    
7 Comments to

“Leadership!”

1. April 30th, 2014 at 1:16 am      Reply calebkirkland Says:

Dear Lily,
    I like your post. It’s really nice. Leadership is important. By the way cute pet.
    From,
    Caleb

• April 30th, 2014 at 3:57 pm      Reply lilypruzek Says:

Dear Caleb,
      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! You know I love it when people comment on my blog. If you ever want to show my blog to your friends I would be overjoyed! I also was really happy when you commented on my Foo Pet. It’s the first comment I have got on my Foo Pet. Keep up the good work!
      From, Lily

2. April 30th, 2014 at 3:51 pm      Reply jacobogden Says:

Dear Lily like the photo and your post you are doing great. Click this to go to my Bloghttp://jacobogden.edublogs.org/

3. May 1st, 2014 at 11:44 pm      Reply lilaholmsted Says:

Dear Lily,
    I still need to do my leadership post.
    I can’t wait to see your miles in may post.
    I love your picture and in PDP soccer
    my coach said I was a leader at the conference.
    From, Lilah πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. May 2nd, 2014 at 2:18 am      Reply vs16isabellaga Says:

Dear Lily,
    This really inspired me and you seem like a great writer. A question that I still have is how have u showed leadership in your life before? Something that may help this paragraph is to give some more ways to help out and be a leader.

5. May 5th, 2014 at 10:12 pm      Reply Lilah Says:

Dear Lily,
    Please try to write a new blog post.
    Your online pet liked it when I rubbed him.
    From, LIlah πŸ™‚

6. May 6th, 2014 at 7:56 pm      Reply Giselle Says:

Hi lily,
    I looked through your blog and I love it. I liked this post especially because its so inspirational. Maybe you should come check out my blog. πŸ™‚ http://go0277.edublogs.org/

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar